Defining requirements accurately is essential for designing earthing systems that deliver value over the life of your assets. No one solution fits every scenario. We work with asset managers to uncover and prioritise all factors that impact earthing requirements:
- fundamental drivers
- condition of assets and existing earthing systems
- corporate risk profile, and
- resource constraints.
We’ll work to your specifications, or help you define your requirements. Our advice is based on over 25 years’ combined experience designing and testing earthing systems.
Investing in a robust foundation for each design:
- saves money in the installation phase – we don’t over-specify the solution
- minimises the need for costly variations in scope – during or post installation.
- Desktop review and phone consultation
- Site visits, preliminary testing and evaluation
- Software data analysis
- Scope preparation