Safearth Consulting’s earthing designs seek the right solution to protect our clients’ staff, industrial assets, and business operations. A focus on value grounds each design.
We save you time and money by designing earthing systems that are:
- strategic: we deliver long-term value by identifying and mitigating risks throughout the asset’s life. We also assess opportunities to safely link to existing systems. This may mean the difference between installing a connection or installing a new earthing system.
- practical: over-specification in the design phase inflates costs in the installation phase. We conduct a thorough needs-analysis so that each Safearth design is grounded in actual business requirements.
- sustainable: we design systems for durability and to enable you to conduct routine testing in-house. Expert testing can then be planned on a five or ten-year cycle, reducing your consultant costs.
- innovative: we use Safearth’s own software modelling and analysis tools, which we continually refine based on our research and latest test data.
Specific design services
- Earthing systems
- Substations and switchyards
- Industrial and commercial
- Lightning protection
- Surge protection
- Insulation coordination
- Fault studies
- Third party design review